The Undergradaute Student Association Logo
SA is working on some website changes. For the moment, if you need to login for anything, please login here first, and then go submit your form.

Login Here




printout letterhead

Resource Requests
Service requests:
If a club is intending on serving alcohol at an event, they must submit their request here.
Request a bus.
Request a Certificate Of Insurance (COI) for an event.
Request a contract to be created or reviewed between SA and another organization.
All clubs hold elections each year, SA offers staff to monitor the elections. To request an Elections and Credentials staff member, fill out this form.
Book a flight for an SA Club or Organization. Please fill out this form AT LEAST three weeks prior to the flight date.
We try to assist as many SA clubs as we can with sound, staging and video projection support for events up to 1,000 attendees and we can help your club arrange for larger production needs. Fill out this form for all production requests.
Request card swipe access to a club room. This request must be submitted by a member of the club E-Board. Any requests made by a non-club eboard member will be disregarded.
Request use of our Swipecard/Ticket verification system. This system allows SA to verify that attendees are UB Undergraduates before distributing tickets. It can also be used for online ticket reservations.
All vehicle related requests and policies for use of SA vehicles.
Promote your club or event:
SA provides graphic artists to design your posters, advertisements, and other graphic needs. To request this service, please fill out this form.
SA provides photographers and videographers for our clubs to document their events. Fill out this form to request this service.
If you want to publicize your event on our site, fill out this form.
Sports forms:
If your club needs an athletic trainer at your event.
For any undergraduate student that wishes to compete with a club sports team.
Any club requiring a coach for the academic year needs to fill out this form.
Finance forms
This form allows you to encumber funds for your club to use.
View the SA General Ledger.
For use when a club is receiving fiscal donations.
For use when a club is receiving donated goods.
Request rooms at the Red Roof Inn hotel chain. A request must be submitted to SAFE first.
Each year clubs have an opportunity to apply for Supplemental Funding from their Council Coordinator or the SA Board of Directors.
During the COVID Pandemic, you must explain why you need access to your budget.
Ticket Office forms:
Request UB Ticket Office support for tickets at an event.
Request UB Ticket Office support for selling merchandise.
Update information about your club
Update your club's information (description, social media, office location, advisor, etc.).
Update your club's E-Board members.
Submit a club constitution for review.
Misc club forms:
Any club that needs documentation of SA Community Service should use this form.
Any SA club planning a club-related Spring Break trip MUST submit their proposal for such a trip through this form.
Club fundraising as event volunteers

Event volunteer opportunities are only available when SA requires assistance from clubs for events such as Fest, Carnival and council weeks. The forms will only be available when such a need exists.

If your club would like to come help us at our events and earn money for your club, please sign up here!
Prior to larger events, we often need club members who are working during our event to attend an informational session. Use this form to sign up for these classes when necessary.