SA 18th Annual Comedy Series
Location: Center For the Arts - Main Stage
Saturday, February 16, 2019, 07:00pm
This year's comedy series will feature John Mulaney.
On Saturday February 16th 2019, EXCLUSIVELY FOR UB UNDERGRADUATES.
Reserve tickets here starting on 2/4/19
This year the SA Comedy Series will be hosted in the Center For the Arts Mainstage. We will be holding 2 separate shows on the night of Saturday, 2/16/2019.
- First show will start at 7pm (doors at 6:30pm)
- Second show will start at 9:30pm (doors at 9:00pm)
- You can reserve your ticket from Monday (2/4) @ 10am - Monday (2/11) @ 4:30pm through our online ticket reservation system.
- You must pick up your ticket at the SBI Ticket office (221 Student Union) between Wednesday (2/6) @ 10am - Monday (2/11) @ 4:30pm.
- Any unclaimed tickets will be released to waitlisters on Monday (2/11) @ 5pm. Any tickets not picked up by Wednesday (2/13) @ 5pm will be available for any Undergraduate to pickup on Thursday (2/14) or Friday (2/15).
- Tickets are General Admission.
- You MUST bring your UB ID with you to receive a ticket.
- You can reserve/pickup 1 ticket per student.
- You CANNOT pickup tickets for other UB Undergrads.
- Guest tickets MAY be available for purchase starting Thursday (2/14) if any seats remain.
- You can verify your ticket reservation by visiting our ticket website where you registered.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact our SA Entertainment Coordinator Marc Rosenblitt by email – .
We hope you enjoy the show!
JOHN MULANEY BIO
John Mulaney is an Emmy Award winning writer and comedian. He has spent the past year touring the United States with his most recent show, Kid Gorgeous, which was also released as a Netflix Special in May 2018 and won the Emmy for Outstanding Writing in a Variety Special. Previously, John starred in the Broadway hit, Oh, Hello on Broadway alongside Nick Kroll. He will next be heard in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse which was nominated for a Golden Globe for best Animated Feature Film.
In 2015 Mulaney released his 3rd hour stand up special a Netflix Original titled The Comeback Kid which the AV Club called “his best hour of his career.” He began his career in New York’s East Village and has since toured around the world.
In 2008, he began writing at Saturday Night Live where he appeared as a “Weekend Update” correspondent and co-created characters such as “Stefon” with Bill Hader. He currently writes for IFC’s Documentary Now and for Netflix’s Big Mouth on which he voices the character of Andrew. Mulaney’s first comedy album, The Top Part, was released in 2009. He released his second Comedy Central special and album New In Town in 2012, and upon review Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly hailed Mulaney as “one of the best stand-up comics alive.